We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about administration to join our Health and Safety Team.
Working in a pleasant riverside location, this position is office based. You will provide a full range of administration services, including (but not limited to):
- Compilation of Construction Phase Plans , Health and Safety Files and associated paperwork
- Archiving of H&S paperwork (scanning/destroying)
- Taking minutes and producing reports
- Supporting managers with safety information and requests
- Keeping records
- Ordering safety record books
- Maintaining the Subcontractor Approval Database
- Uploading information to portals (such as Constructionline / SafeContractor)
- Supporting our reception (answering calls)
A background in Health & Safety is not essential, but a general interest in this field would be advantageous.
What you will need to succeed
You should have demonstrable experience of working in a busy fast paced office environment with efficient and strong administration and IT skills.
You will have the ability to prioritise work responsibilities, meet deadlines in a pressured environment calmly and be able to maintain confidentiality. Be able to work independently, whilst using your initiative to meet the requirements of the role but able to work with the team. You will bring excellent communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail. A willingness to help, a positive attitude, approachability, flexibility and efficiency are all essential.
It is a challenging and demanding role but one which is equally rewarding in job satisfaction and renumeration package for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter by post or email.
To: Careers, Rose Builders, Riverside House, Riverside Avenue East, Lawford, Manningtree, Essex, CO11 1US