Environmental Policy Statement
The Top Management of Rose Builders Ltd promotes and is committed to the continual improvement of its Business Management System (BMS) to enhance its environmental performance and minimise its ongoing impact on the global and local environment.
This is facilitated through the setting of environmental objectives based on its significant environmental aspects, compliance obligations and considering its operational risks and opportunities. The results of which are communicated to interested parties, where appropriate
Rose Builders Ltd is committed to ensuring that it:
- Meets all its compliance obligations, where these relate to its environmental aspects and ISO 14001:2015.
- Provides workers and others with the resources needed for the BMS, including support, direction and encouragement to fulfil the requirements, commensurate with their role.
- Strives to integrate all environmental considerations into its business processes.
- Considers the environmental lifecycle of products, prevents pollution and meets other specific relevant commitment(s).
- Manages and minimises its wastes by reducing its waste generation and by segregating, reducing, re-using and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible.
- Uses energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving particular regard to the lifecycle and long-term sustainability of consumable items.
- Ensures that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Gives appropriate consideration for the protection of the environment in the goods and services it provides to customers.
- Works with interested parties to encourage ongoing improvement to the global and local environment.
- Supports other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
Rose Builders Ltd hereby certifies that the scope of the BMS and all associated documentation accurately describes its use within the Company such as to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
The company’s BMS will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced at frequent intervals with regular reporting and communication of its status and effectiveness at all levels.
Rose Builders Ltd endorses this Environmental Policy Statement and top management acknowledge that ultimate responsibility rests with them to ensure that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the business and that it achieves its intended outcomes.
S W J Rose
For and on Behalf of Rose Builders Ltd