Customer Care Charter
Rose have been involved in the construction of new houses for four generations and as such our experience, skills and expertise are aimed to deliver to you a quality new home.
Our reputation is very valuable to us and it is based on the quality of our customer service as well as that of our homes. We’re committed to ensuring that you receive the highest standard of service and quality of product and that you enjoy the unique experience of purchasing and living in your Rose home. This charter sets out our commitments to you.
- Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful, and our contract of sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
- Before any contract is signed or any reservation made, we will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about buying a property. If required, we will help you appoint your own professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests.
- We will provide enough information for you to fully and properly understand the Reservation Agreement.
- We will make clear to you your cancellation rights and the nature and extent of any likely deductions from the reservation fee
- We will keep you updated with reliable information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of the property as well as any works that remain outstanding at handover such as any roads or footpaths.
- We will discuss with you if there is any significant change to the design, construction or materials to be used in your home.
- We will let you know about health and safety precautions that we and you must take before visiting a development site and, where appropriate, advise you on health and safety issues.
- We will explain how we protect your financial deposit. If we receive other pre-payments from you, we will also tell you how we will look after them.
- We will ensure you are fully informed about our customer services and support procedures that are available to you for up to two years after you complete the purchase of your new Rose Home.
- We will give you reliable information about the independent third-party warranties provided with your new home and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
- A Demonstration and Inspection Meeting will be held to demonstrate the functions of the property and to identify any outstanding works.
- We will endeavour to complete all outstanding works identified at the Demonstration and Inspection Meeting prior to legal completion. We will inform you in writing of any works outstanding and will endeavour to complete them within two weeks of legal completion.
- Our Homeowner Guide informs you about the after sales & emergency services that we provide for a certain period after completion. A 24-hour, 365 day response service for emergency calls, out of normal office hours, will be provided. Both this and the after sales service will be available for 2 years after your date of entry.
- We will tell you about our procedures for dealing with customer complaints, including the availability of any services that can help you resolve issues over warranties.
- We will co-operate with any appropriately qualified professional advisors you may appoint to help resolve any disputes.
- We have effective procedures in place and will train our staff to ensure we fulfil all our commitments made to you.
- We will listen to you, our customers, in order to improve our procedures.
Throughout our relationship, we will always aim to be helpful, efficient and professional. If you feel you have not been afforded the level of service to which we are committed please contact Steven Rose, Managing Director in writing to Rose Builders Ltd, Riverside House, Riverside Avenue East, Lawford, Essex, CO11 1US or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights. For further information please visit consumercode.co.uk or nhbc.co.uk We have a policy of continuous improvement in the quality of the product and service we offer to our customers. You will be provided with the opportunity to measure our performance through an external research company.
This Charter has been developed to comply with best standards and guidelines provided by:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on this website is intended as a general indication of the proposed development and floor layouts. Room sizes where quoted are approximate and intended as a guide. Suggested furniture locations are indicative only. Rose Builders operate a policy of continuous improvement and therefore reserve the right to alter or change any part of the development at any time.