We are seeking an experienced proactive Head of Marketing and Sales to head sales of our new homes.
This is a multi-functional role in an expanding and progressive development business. The role will require active involvement in site acquisitions, appraisals, marketing of new schemes through brochures and showhouses, dealing with surveyors and the construction team whilst leading our employed sales team, external agents and consultants – ensuring that home buyers receive the best quality service in the purchase of their new homes.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Thorough knowledge of the new build sales and housing market – able to keep abreast of homes sales legislation, warranties, consumer code etc
- Knowledge and experience of the affordable housing market, development processes and regulatory requirements
- Ability to interpret and enhance plans and drawings
- Experience of attending viewings, financial qualification, progression of all sales through to exchange time frames, property inspections, handovers on completion
- Experience of introducing land opportunity to advising on proposed schemes, potential unit resale values through to internal layouts, market research, specification
- Experience of creating marketing strategies, promotions, events and launches
- Ideally educated to degree level / professional qualification
- Experience of results driven environment
- High level of communication / organisational skills
- Experience of leading / motivating a team
- Willingness to lone work / able to balance team work to achieve collective goals
- IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced person to join an expanding business to grow their personal career and enjoy the rewards that sales growth will bring.