This charter sets out our commitment to you.
Rose have been involved in the construction of new houses for four generations and as such our experience, skills and expertise are aimed to deliver to you a quality new home.
Assistance and liaison will be given throughout the process from reservation to completion.
Our care and attention to detail combined with good communication will ensure that the purchase process is a ‘smooth’, ‘enjoyable’ process.
All customers will be afforded:
- A detailed plan of the site and the property being purchased
- A summary specification of the property
- Copies of the planning and Architectural drawings
- Schedule of finishes and advice on options and associated costings will be given for customer choice selections.
- Details of the NHBC ‘Buildmark Warranty’ and Customer Care Charter.
- A Demonstration and Inspection Meeting will be held with the customer to demonstrate the functions of the property and to identify any outstanding works. Please note building sites can be dangerous places and Rose Builders will inform you about the strict Health and Safety regulations that must be adhered to while you are on site.
- We will endeavour to complete all outstanding works identified at the Demonstration and Inspection Meeting prior to legal completion. We will inform purchasers in writing of any works outstanding and will endeavour to complete them within two weeks of legal completion.
- A Handover Meeting will be held on the day of legal completion (or at a time more convenient to the customer where required) to handover the home and deal with meter reading etc.
- A handover pack including all manuals required for the property maintenance will be provided on completion.
- We will provide the NHBC ‘Buildmark Warranty’ health and safety advice to our customers in their handover pack and the NHBC ‘Buildmark Warranty’ legal documentation to our customers’ solicitors on legal completion.
- We will hand over a clean and tidy home.
Throughout our relationship, we will always aim to be helpful, efficient and professional. If you feel you have not been afforded the level of service to which we are committed please contact Steven Rose, Managing Director in writing to Rose Builders Ltd, Riverside House, Riverside Avenue East, Lawford, Essex, CO11 1US or by email to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on this website is intended as a general indication of the proposed development and floor layouts. Room sizes where quoted are approximate and intended as a guide.
Suggested furniture locations are indicative only. Rose Builders operate a policy of continuous improvement and therefore reserve the right to alter or change any part of the development at any time.